SEPnet Summer Placements 2016
SEPnet organises an annual placement scheme for physics students at SEPnet Partner universities and is seeking 8-week plus projects in industry or research in areas such as data analysis, mathematic modelling, product design and testing or science communication.
Who can apply?
The scheme is aimed at any organisations interested in recruiting physics graduates, or who can offer valuable business experience, including large companies, SMEs, start-ups, research institutions, charities and NGOs.
Benefits to employers
- Early access to bright, numerate students with excellent problem-solving and IT skills
- Enables you to carry out projects you would not normally have time for
- Provides a fresh perspective on your business challenges
- All advertising, administration and placement support is handled by SEPnet
- Some funding is available for SMEs
What employers have said:
‘Very satisfied with the whole process, organised and straightforward, with good students.’
‘We took SEPnet students for the second year running and have been very impressed with the calibre, their capabilities and the general high standard. For your records we have just made a permanent job offer to one of the students…’.
For more information: