Atomic and Condensed Matter
The Atomic and Condensed Matter (ACM) group are dedicated to building on the wide range of strengths in both research and geographical areas across the region. As well as taking significant steps to pinpoint and develop joint working opportunities, our ACM group covers a diverse range of interests including:
- Strongly correlated systems
- Quantum coherence
The Atomic and Condensed Matter Theme Blog can be found here.
For information on our Postgraduate Research programmes and SEPnet PhD Scholarships please see here.
We also recognise the wealth of exceptional facilities available at our fingertips within the South East, and are building even stronger links in the region. They include:
- Southampton Mountbatten Nanofabrication Centre
- Centre for Nanotechnology, London Universities
- Advanced Technology Institute, University of Surrey
- Hubbard Theory Consortium
- London Low Temperature Laboratory, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Doctoral Training Centre: Neutrons and X-rays, Royal Holloway, University of London, University College, London and ISIS Facility, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- ISIS, Diamond, and the Central Laser Facility, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Want to know more? Visit our network members’ external sites.