Are you an Outreach, Public Engagement, or Widening Participation professional, or a science communicator and looking for a new and innovate resource for Key Stage 3 Students? Are you a teacher who is interested in delivering the workshops in your own school or other schools?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The workshops can be delivered on condition that:
(1) The resources are to be used for non-profit purposes only.
(2) The SEPnet logos are not to be removed from any of the materials. However you are free to add additional logos.
(3) To send back a completed reporting spreadsheet at the end of the school year. This is included along with the workshop material.
To register as a Connect Physics user please click here and complete the form.
Your information will be stored on smartsurvey and on the SEPnet Outreach & Public Engagement server. This will only be accessed by the Director of Outreach & Public Engagement or a deputised member of the Outreach & Public Engagement team. Your information will never be shared beyond the SEPnet Outreach & Public Engagement team or beyond this project.
We will only e-mail you:
- When there is any updates to the Connect Physics materials.
- A reminder to send back the reporting spreadsheet at the end of the school year and future years.
- Additional opportunities to participate in an optional future nation-wide evaluation of Connect Physics.
- With opportunities to join a network to share experiences and additional material developed from Connect Physics.
Any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com